Is this real life?

Is this real life?
Clown town looting your pockets

Saturday, November 19, 2011

A sad, sad day

I was going to write a good blog post today, but I changed my mind after today solidified this as my worst stretch in my career as a professional. Back to back months of being right around the break even point (slightly losing actually) in table winnings have me in a tailspin so this short post may as well not exist. The only thing I can really be satisfied with is that at least I've made about 20k in rakeback in that time, so I've probably made enough to cover my exorbitant rent, but I'm certainly not getting any richer. Hopefully I can right this ship before I make elite and head into the new year on an upswing. I'm probably going to just grind 5/10 and under for a while while I try and get out of this bad run. No more shots at all time greats for a while, but I shall return and triump! Peace guys.

DRluck3

No comments:

Post a Comment