Is this real life?

Is this real life?
Clown town looting your pockets

Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Running of My Mouth

Arrrrrrrrg! Another chat ban! Here is the conversation I had with Stars.



Hello DRluck3,


We are writing to inform you that we have suspended your chat privilege for 1 month as a result of your chat on 2011/12/04.


The use of vulgarity when addressing another player is not allowed.

When asterisks are seen during chatting, it is a warning that what is being put into the chatbox is not allowed. Using spaces or other characters, or otherwise defeating the censor is a violation of the Card Room Rules.

Your chat privilege will be reinstated automatically once the suspension period is over. There is no need to write to support.

Our goal at PokerStars is to be a fun place to play, where everyone can feel comfortable. Abuse and other disruptions to the games takes away from everyone's enjoyment, and therefore will not be tolerated.

We thank you for your cooperation.


Regards,

PokerStars Chat Moderation Team



The following chat was observed

any of u dbags wanna play HU?

fkin gap toothed clown


First of all. The way they have this quotes is out of context. I called the guy a gap toothed clown b/c his response to my HU challenge to the table (see the chat post) was something regarding my mother and he was from the UK. As I also noted in my chat post, it is important to make rash generalizations, and the first thing I thought of when I saw United Kingdom was bad teeth. Anyway, I didn't think I deserved a ban, so I wrote to them that I thought this ban was nonsense and got this response:

Bypassing of the censor on vulgar words ("fkin") will be sanctioned if found. We informed you regarding this on seven occasions by informing you that: "Using spaces or other characters, or otherwise defeating the censor is a violation of the Card Room Rules."


We are happy to assist you. If there is anything else we can do for you please do not hesitate to let us know.


We wish you a good run at the tables and thank you for playing on PokerStars.


Regards,

Guido

PokerStars Chat Supervisor


Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! So my seven previous one month violations really got me boned here. Ok Guido, well played. Keep on fist pumping.

Drluck III

1 comment: